Monday, January 25, 2010

New Week!

After a fabulous weekend in Fernie with friends, snowboarding, hot-tubbing, and some bevvies I am back to working out.

Unfortunately last week I was a couple hours late in booking our bike sessions for this week so we are only able to get in on Thursday, unless we brought our own bikes. Since we only have one spin trainer, we both can't go. Hubby decided to take his bike tonight and I stayed at home to run on the treadmill. I had the H1N1 shot today so I wanted to take it easy in case I started to feel like "I was hit by a truck." So far I feel pretty good- my upper body is so sore from snowboarding on the weekend that I barely noticed the shot!

I decided to try the hill workout on the treadmill. I went pretty slow as my average pace for 6.20km was 7:15 min/km. I liked the variation in the changing incline. It felt really good and I know I could have pushed it harder so I am progressing!!

Tomorrow is a swim workout and Wednesday I will do another run on the treadmill. I had my xrays done today so on Wednesday the Chiropractor will determine what treatment I need. I am also getting a quick chair massage tomorrow at work which I am definitely looking forward to. I haven't seen Diane, the RMT that comes to our office every 2 weeks, since November!!


This is going to be a good week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Sounds like you had a super fun weekend! I really need to get back to doing hill workouts too... but they are so intimidating to me, haha. Have fun at your massage!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!