Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I can see--a bit blurry though!!

Quick update on my eyes as I haven't worked out since before my surgery.
The surgery went well. The first 3-4 days were painful as he!! and I wondered why I put myself through this! Thankfully the pain went away on day 4 and my vision is starting to come back. I get the non-prescription contacts removed today and I think my vision will get better once those are out because they are so dirty from being in my eyes for 6 days straight and eye drops 4x per day.
I am still super light sensitive (as I sit here typing with my hot sunglasses!) but it is way better than a few days ago. Hubby had to put aluminum foil over our bedroom windows as the light was still peeking through the blinds!

I hope to go for a run on the treadmill tonight after these contacts are out. UCTC is off for the week (picked a great time for my surgery!) so I am not missing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!