Sunday, May 2, 2010

Can't think of a creative title...

So Tom Green actually wasn't that bad last night. There were a few tasteless jokes but that's to be expected at any comedy club. He didn't pick on the crowd that much except for one table that was obviously annoying and loud.

Brick workout was on the schedule today. Didn't get a chance to check out the highway shoulder conditions but it is supposed to thundershower this afternoon. Unless I got up really early in the morning (I am not a morning person and I have to get up super early during the week so I don't feel bad about sleeping in on the weekend) an outdoor bike ride wasn't happening.

Hubby got on the spin trainer first and I did my run first. I ran for 30 minutes and then we switched. We watched/road another portion of Ironman Canada bike route. I ended up on the bike for about 40 minutes. Pretty good workout overall.

I am going to have to increase the intensity of the workouts in the next 2 weeks on the bike. We are still planning on doing a couple runs while on our vacation but we won't be doing any biking. I have to get my rides up to 2-2.5 hours each time so that I don't totally bonk at Wasa!! 6 weeks to go!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It doesn't sound like the weather is going to be much warmer this week. Hubby is going to Vancouver for business Monday-Wednesday so I will be working out by myself while he gets to run the sea wall in Vancouver!! Jealous!!

Vancouver Marathon is today!! I have a friend who is running it- I am sure she will do great!! We were in Vancouver this time last year for a long weekend. It was beautiful and I so wish I could live there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!