Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Saddle Sore!

I was lazy and didn't go to the pool last night. I procrastinated all night and finally dragged my butt off the couch and onto my bike.


I popped in another DVD of Real Rides Ironman Canada and then proceeded to talk on the phone the entire time!! I followed the workout but I will admit that I didn't workout as hard as if I had been fully concentrating on it! Anyway it was a good hour workout. My seat bones are sooo sore. I really need to toughen up! I don't remember it taking this long for my rear to get used to the saddle. This weekend I am going to do a ride that is 1.5 hours long so hopefully that will help.

Note I was on a spin trainer (not the road- its snowing here!) and my bike is blue, not pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!