Is it the post-race let down? Maybe but I don't think so. There are other races I can sign up for I just can't decide if I want to sign up for something without a training plan.
Work is pretty busy and stressful right now so I pretty much don't want to do anything when I get home in the evening. There are also some family things that we are dealing with right now that are on my mind.
So rather than sit around and wallow in self-pity because there are other people who are way worse off than me, let's think of some positives in my life!!
1. I can swim, bike and run
2. I have a good job that I enjoy going to every day (most days!)
3. I have a cute hubby who will do anything for me...
|Hubby working on the backyard this summer|
5. I have fabulous friends (that I need to make an effort to spend more time with now that racing season is over)
6. The weekend is almost here and next weekend is a long weekend- Thanksgiving!
7. I have a cute cat who sometimes cuddles with me/hogs my pillow at night
|Milo keeps me company while I workout|
(yuck that's a bad photo of me!)
Okay- I feel better now!!!
What do you do when you feel blue???