Thursday, May 10, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Audrey and I are making the big trek downtown today to visit my office. Everyone is very excited to meet her and I can't wait to show her off! Hopefully she is on her best behaviour!

2. I have decided to not sign up for the Mom & Baby Pilates class. We are too busy and I think taking the class will add stress to our lives rather than add to it.  Also it starts at 9:15am which is a little earlier than I like!! Plus as the weather gets nicer we want to spend more time outside.

We play at home!!

Watching her flashing zebra/bear/cat intently


3. Thanks to Alison and Cruz for going for a walk with Audrey and I earlier this week! It was nice to visit and stay closer to home! We will have to do it again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Yes we totally do, especially when the weather gets nicer!! Hope your office visit was good, how could they not love her!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!