Thursday, July 26, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. We survived hubby being away for 4 days!!! Yay!! We were actually so busy that time just flew by and Audrey was pretty good. Of course the night she gets home she is uber difficult and someone was super tired from his trip... Not sure if it's teething, upset tummy, or what but she was a fusspot all day yesterday and today too!



2. Another busy weekend planned- BBQ on Friday, hair appointment on Saturday (can't wait!), another BBQ on Saturday night, and hosting my BFF's Bridal Shower on Sunday!! I'm super excited but have so much to do! I also have to find time to run 10K...



3. Not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but postpartum hair loss sucks!! I just pull my hair out in chunks and constantly find it everywhere- Audrey's hands, on her face, in her diaper, the floor and bed is just covered. It's quite disgusting actually! I really wish that I had continued to take my prenatal vitamins regularly after Audrey was born and maybe that would have helped reduce the hair loss? I know it's normal but it's so annoying and depressing. I love how thick my hair got when I was pregnant and now I feel like I am going bald. I'm pretty sure I have some bald spots. My ponytail is pitiful :( I should count my blessings that I do have hair... and a cute baby!



Audrey eyeing up my sushi

What is this thing attached to my arm?



Gotta get it in my mouth!!

Catch the water!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work on surviving!! I love the messy pony! You are beautiful. Yum sushi. ;) happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for surviving the days without J! I have lots of hair that I could donate to you....it might be a little dark, but you could dye it ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I know how much that hairloss sucks. I'm still rocking the baby hair sprouts from regrowth! But it will settle down soon enough! Did you get Audrey an amber necklace? Is it helping?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!