Monday, August 13, 2012

Cowboy Gone Home


My heart is filled with sadness at the passing of my beloved Step-Father.

He was a very sick man for many years but he rarely let that get him down or in the way of what he wanted to do. He was an inspiration and I'm grateful to him for the many things he taught me over the years.

Knowing that he is at peace- no longer in pain- brings me comfort.

I will love you and miss you always!! I know you are watching over me!

XOXOXOXO

 University of Calgary convocation
June 2005

University of Calgary convocation
June 2005


He loved his grandchildren and was always eager to hold the babies!
Olivia, hours old and Emma, 3.5
September 2005


Father of the Bride


Proud parents on my wedding day
August 26, 2006


My Dads walking me down the aisle

Welcoming hubby to our family


Father- Daughter Dance
He sure loved to dance!


Christmas 2005

Father and Daughter


Always my cheerleader!
Wasa Lake Olympic Triathlon June 2010


His pride and joy- his beloved Grandchildren



Meeting Audrey for the first time

6 comments:

  1. A lovely post...my thoughts are with you and with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tribute to him. So glad you had someone in your life to support and love you. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Nicole. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great man who will be missed. Thinking of you. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear your step father....sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so sorry to hear about your dad <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!