Thursday, August 30, 2012

~Three Things Thursday~

1. It's a bit belated but hubby and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary on Sunday, August 26th!! Can't believe another year has gone by!! I love you more and more each day!



We're Married!!


My favourite photo of the girls


 2. Even if I am not getting my long runs in, I am getting my hills in!! 8 hills last night and I felt like puking a couple times! Probably the most frustrating thing about the run was a threesome and a stroller that would not move into single file so that runners could run past them! I understand not noticing the first couple runners, but at least 8 passed them going either direction and they just hogged the entire pathway!! When I passed them I yelled "Excuse Me!" and they weren't too impressed about that! Maybe next time they will share the pathway.

3. Now that the wedding is over, I have a long to-do list of things that I need to tackle. Namely, child care for when I return to work :( I so don't want to think about this but I know I have to since there seems to be a shortage in our city and the last thing I want it to be stuck come February. I want to cry thinking about going back to work but I know it's for the best for all of us. Just makes me appreciate every single day that I get to spend with my little girl!

Sleeping with her bum in the air!

Loving the Mum Mums

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary! When I was younger, I used to sleep like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww happy belated anniversary!!! Audrey's eyes kill me, they are so beautiful, I would have a hard time leaving those too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a great day!! :)She is so cute with her bum up like that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!