Friday, September 28, 2012

I Can Do This!

I'm a little anxious about tomorrow's race but I'm trying to push those bad thoughts out and replace them with positive thoughts! I CAN DO THIS! Now to decide what to wear.

Audrey is currently on running buddy probation. She didn't cry during my run with her on Wednesday night (6K) but she did cry the whole way home! Poor pumpkin!

Hubby mentioned to me the other night that his co-worker's daughter went in for her 18m check up and they found she has 2 infected ears. No symptoms other than poor sleep. Now I am all worried that Audrey has an ear infection! I think I might try to take her to a walk-in clinic to ease my worries.

Do I have something on my forehead?


This weekend will include more packing (my mom's house), hopefully a long nap and an ice bath!




5 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!! You will kick butt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!!! You are going to do amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lukc tomorrow! Not that you need it at all either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!

    I hope she doesn't have an ear infection! poor baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!