I woke up to this view this morning-
Thankfully it is mostly melted now, but it's snowing ever so lightly again (oh look- it's coming down hard again!) . I'm so not ready for cold weather, or dark nights. Unfortunately I can't do a thing about it.
So rather than be upset about stuff I can't change, I can look forward to the great things October will bring:
- Canadian Thanksgiving- gathering of family and friends to eat lots of turkey and a 3 day weekend!
- The start of a new Half Marathon clinic- back to short runs!
- Halloween- Audrey's 1st!
- Pumpkins- maybe a trip to the pumpkin patch?
- Trip to Phoenix! Yay for sun, warm weather and shopping!!
- Scarves and boots! My favourite!
|Scarf and boots= best part of cold weather!|
(Thanks for the tip on the shirt Alison!)
Milo stalking in the back.
- Leigh's birthday
- Maybe an iPhone?
- My 5th Half Marathon race report (I'm working on it!)
- And lots of other fun things!
Ok, October doesn't look so bad after all! :)