Monday, October 8, 2012

~Thankful on Thanksgiving~

I have so much to be thankful for this year. 

The blessings are endless and this list only touches on what I am thankful for:

My health


My lil' Family

My crazy extended family

My in-law family

My amazing little girl who lights up every day


My husband who makes me want to be a better person and loves me for me

My cat who tolerates Audrey chasing after him


My year long maternity leave to spend with my daughter

My great job to return to after my maternity leave

A nice roof over my head

Food in my belly- usually made by my amazing husband!

The wonderful, peaceful country we live in

Friends to share good and bad times with












and many more...


I could go on but I'd rather spend time with those I love.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of awesome things to be thankful for! So glad that we have become friends :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!