Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Back to Reality... in the cold & snow!

We are back! Three weeks of sun, heat and extra hands during the day was lovely!

It is nice to get back to a regular routine though and we missed the kitty!

I'm in the process of writing a vacation recap post however Blogger tells me I have used up my free 1GB of photo storage. I don't post that many pictures!! Do I really have to pay for more photo storage? Is there a way around this? Help!!!

Looking forward to catching up on what everyone else has been up to!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I use google+ now if you have a gmail account... ;)
    YAY for you are home. This weather is JUST for YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set up Picasa on Google. I noticed a while ago that my older photos were moved over to my picasa albums around the time I figured I had used up my free gig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That same thing happened to me today and I don't want to pay monthly!! Alison: How do you use google +?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!