Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Preparations are in Progress

We are busy getting ready for Christmas!

Christmas shopping is about 70% done. This girl is shopped out-- I've been to a mall 6 times in 8 days! I wonder if it's too late to shop online?

I think I will take a few days off from braving the mall to work on Christmas cards and our Christmas letter. Sounds a bit more relaxing!


Christmas Decorating 


Christmas lights

The Helpers

Snow covered boughs

Snowflakes on eyelashes

Decorating the tree

Inspecting the boxes of ornaments... Yup, they are all breakable

Why is the short-er person decorating the top?


Oh pretty!
(Notice concerned look on mom's face in the background)

Supervising the angel topping

A little more to the right...

Looks good!

Mommy and Audrey

Decorated tree

Owl

Angel

Christmas decorations everywhere!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!





I've also done some Christmas baking as I mentioned before. I am trying really hard to not eat it all. I've tried a few new recipes which I may or may not make again. My BFF and I are planning on making some goodies together on the weekend. Plus hubby and I need to set a date for our annual baking night. I can't wait!
Toffee making

Toffee making #2


Chocolate Peanut Butter bars-- yum!

Snickerdoodles

Chocolate cookies with Christmas-y sprinkles

What's your favourite Christmas baking? Do you have a real tree or a fake tree?

2 comments:

  1. House looks great and all those treats looks amazing!! I have yet to do any baking! yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations! Go Martha go :-) your baking looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!