Monday, December 3, 2012

First Weekend of December

December is off to a busy start!

Saturday began with a snowy 5K race-- the Santa Shuffle! It was a total blast! Leigh, Penny and I ran together. Thanks ladies for making a snowy and chilly race so much fun! Race report to come.

Snowy outside

Leigh & I

CHRR Runners

We spent the rest of the afternoon driving around while Audrey napped in the car, trying out new car seats for Audrey, and braving the mall to do some Christmas shopping.

In the evening I went to a Girls Christmas party. We had a ton of fun, ate too much food and laughed until our sides were sore! Thanks for the great evening ladies!

Sunday I didn't make it to the group run :( I was so exhausted and slept in until noon! It was glorious!
We spent the rest of the day decorating the house, putting up the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree.

Lighting up the tree

Helping Daddy in the snow


Very curious

Helping or getting into trouble?

Finished!


3 comments:

  1. Audrey is adorable as always!

    I love medals. Awesome to get one with a 5K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on running in this cold. Go away cold weather!! Tree looks great!! I LOVE girls nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New snow is so pretty...I don't love the cold and I hate getting a lot of snow - but that little bit when it is brand new and very white is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!