Friday, February 15, 2013

Run for L'Arche: Training Recap #4



Another training week done. One more step closer to the Run for L'Arche half marathon.

That means that spring is almost here too!

Monday 4th: 30 Day Shred Level 2

Tuesday 5th: 10K Race Pace on the treadmill. Hubby had to work late so I wasn't able to meet with the running group.

Action shot

Wednesday 6th: 6K Race Pace on the treadmill. Hubby was burning the midnight oil again.

Thursday 7th: 30 Day Shred Level 2. Still tough on my wrists

Friday 8th: Rest. I had an adjustment to put my hips back into place in the hopes that my IT band wouldn't act up during my race. I also rolled my hamstrings and IT band throughout the day.



Saturday 9th: Race Day #1- 21.1K done!

Sunday 10th: Rest. Well deserved and needed!

I can't believe that in 5 short weeks I will be doing another half marathon! I am so looking forward to another great race.

Future runner?
Like she has a choice!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, I'm running this one too I'm enjoying your updates. Have to get my rear in gear though :) Just started a blog, it's a learning experience! Good luck with the race.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!