Tuesday, February 12, 2013

~Sad~Happy~Love~Fun~

Last week, hubby's family lost a great man-- his Grandpa.

We spent the last couple of days with family & friends, remembering all the good times and saying goodbye to this great man. He lived a long, successful and full life. He will be greatly missed by many.

*******

Since we have been out of town for a few days I have a lot to catch up on.

~ We have this little "1st birthday" party coming up in 10 days that I am barely ready for! I have all these great ideas in my head and I have been gathering materials-- now I need to execute all these plans! 

Top- DIY cake smash- done!
Bottom Left- Paper punch hunting- not so successful so Plan B
Bottom Right- Thanks for the idea, Martha!

~ I've also started a new running clinic session- but haven't been to a single group run. Weeks like this I am thankful I have a treadmill to keep me on track. Definitely missing my running buddies though.

~ So Valentine's Day is in-- 2 days! Crap! So not ready! I again had all these great ideas of things to do but ran out of time. At least my nails are done!



~ I signed up for another awesome race- Color Me Rad

This is amazing!
It's a 5K race where you start out in white and finish all bright from colored cornstarch being thrown at you. I can't wait!! Apparently neither can anyone else in this city since the race sold out in only a few days. It's going to be ridiculous!

Have you done this race before? 


It's probably going to be a bit quiet around here for a few more days while I work on my half marathon PR race report, party plan/craft, working out, getting my hair done (finally!), figure out what we are going to wear for family pictures this weekend with Whitney Cowan (so excited!), book club for which I still need to read the book for and all the other usual life stuff!

I better get at it!




2 comments:

  1. Woo you sound busy! Can't wait to hear/see how A's birthday comes out :) And sorry again to hear about J's grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry about your husband's grandpa. I'm glad you were able to be together as a family. how cool that you signed up for that color run!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!