Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello Spring Link Up Party: Spring Bucket List & Spring Fashion

The lovely Alison is hosting the Hello Spring Link Up Party this week:


I'm a day late so here is a 2 for 1!

Since Spring doesn't seem to be around showing her face around here, I thought making this Bucket List of things to do once she does come around might make me feel better! Or not!

Spring Bucket List

Gardening (this will make my hubby happy!)
Major Spring Cleaning (including windows!)
Wash my car inside and out
Wear shoes without socks or nylons
Hang out in the backyard & have a fire pit party 
Go to the Farmer's Market
Go for a hike 
Train for more races
Organize my office/craft room
Work on photo gallery wall
Go to the Zoo


Today's link up is all about Spring fashion. I'm so ready to brighten up my wardrobe and wear something other than sweaters and boots. I know winter isn't over yet (is it ever?) but maybe some bright colours will make things better!

Spring Fashion

I am currently in love with anything bright, striped, lace, belted, and blinged. I can't wait to add some of these items to my wardrobe!

Ordered & in the mail!
Hope's
I need this outfit!
Source
Lace & stripes! 
Stripes and coral
Source
So adorable!
Source

So many options to brighten this dress up!
Source
I could go on but I think it's best to stop here!!

4 comments:

  1. Great bucket list!! Come on Spring!! And I LOVE all your outfits!!! I need them. I am excited for you to get your Hope's dress, it's so cute. I am obsessed with that shop!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great items on your bucket list! I may need to borrow some of those ideas :)
    I have looked at some things on the Hope's website but wasn't sure how the sizing was. You will have to let me know when you get yous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your outfits! Now if only the weather would cooperate so you could wear them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun outfits. I looked at pinterest for longer than I would like to admit, and found such cute outfit ideas. Ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!