Friday, March 8, 2013

Ready...

for the weekend!

I haven't been this excited about a Friday in a LONG time. Maybe a year?

Our first week in our new routine is going fairly well. I am starting to figure everything out at work and catching up on all the changes that occurred while I was away.

Audrey started off doing really well at the day home but has regressed the last couple of days. Her bottom molars are coming through so I suspect that might  be contributing to the regression. She refuses to nap and is extra clingy. Poor baby! Hopefully the weekend will reset her and next week will be better.

I can't wait to sleep in! I am so exhausted from waking up at 5am, with one or two wake ups in the night. I really need to make sure I am in bed by 10pm.

Most of all, I can't wait to spend 2 full days snuggling with this cute girl!


Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you a ready!!! :) And I know she will love those 2 days with you guys!! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!