Thursday, March 7, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

Something a little different for today- three random iPhone photos.

1. 

Just a nail in my tire! I picked it up while running errands a couple days before Audrey's birthday party. The tire didn't go flat but the nail rubbed against the wheel well when rotating and made an awful sound! I was close to Canadian Tire so I drove there to get them to fix it while I finished the rest of my errands on foot pushing the stroller. 

2. 

Baby dumbbells? Audrey got these foam building blocks for her birthday and we made some dumb bells for her. I'm trying to get her to do bicep curls but she hasn't caught on yet.

3. 

Signing for "milk". I love baby sign language! So nice to know what your child actually wants!

3 comments:

  1. Love the dumbells! Gotta be fit like her parents!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little girl! x


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that sucks about your tire! Glad it could be fixed though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!