Thursday, March 28, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Thank goodness for 3 day weekends! I am so excited to celebrate Easter with Audrey this year. We are going to do a small Easter Egg Hunt for her which I hope she enjoys.

Source

2. Is it just me or did March fly by? I can't believe I've been back to work for almost a month! We are one month closer to summer so I won't complain about that! Bring on the nice weather!

3. I haven't worked out at all this week. Part of me is happy because it has relieved some stress from trying to fit it all in but I also miss it incredibly. My goal this weekend is to get 2 workouts in and make a plan so that next week I can get back to the routine. Plus I will need to burn off all the candy and chocolate calories I will likely consume in the next few days!;)

Happy Easter!!

Milo found a new hiding place!

5 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to do an Easter egg hunt but we dont have kids and i dont think Think would be all too thrilled to participate.

    What Im trying to say is...ill be drinking mimosas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to do an Easter hunt with Liam.

    How did the adjustment back to work go? I'm still stressing about the possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh A will love the easter hunt, heck I would love it!!! I think it's good to give your body a break from workouts from time to time!! Enjoy your long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long weekends! Do you have to work Monday? I have both Friday and Monday off :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!