Friday, April 26, 2013

~Haute Fashion~

Another week over!

I'm so ready for this weekend! Looking forward to sleeping in a bit (please Audrey don't wake up before 7am!), getting my hair done (desperately needed) and seeing my family. Miss them!

On to my recent outfits.

Bruiser!
Black sheath dress- United Colors of Benetton
Purple cardigan- Old Navy
Necklace- RW& Co
Grey tights- Joe
Black pumps- Nine West
I just realized that if I described this outfit- purple, grey and black, it sounds like a bruise! Anyway, I like how businessy this outfit is but still comfortable. This is one of my favourite work dresses since I can wear it so many ways.

A Fine Wine
Raspberry Dress & belt- Jacob
Black cardigan- Old Navy
Pearls- gift from Bestie
Black pumps- Nine West
Another old dress that I love and happy to wear again now that I am working. So comfortable (although a bit short when I sit) and I get so many compliments on the colour.

The Empire Stripes Back

Sweater, shirt & skirt- Old Navy
Necklace- Banana Republic
Black pumps- Nine West
I like this skirt even more than the first time I wore it! So comfortable! I just realized when writing this post that almost this whole outfit is from Old Navy. They should really sponsor me!

Mint-y-licious!
Polka dot cardigan- Old Navy
Mint blouse- Winners
Black cropped pants- Gap
Black pumps- Nine West
I am loving mint these days! I love the lace detail on this shirt.
These cropped dress pants are new to me also. Normally tapered pants do not look good on me so I have avoided the whole cropped pant trend for awhile. I really wanted different dress pants though- I was tired of the wide leg look so I went for these. I'm still not 100% sold on how they look.

They are the 2nd pair of cropped pants that I bought. The first pair just didn't feel right and I'm glad I returned them because these ones feel much better!

Now to wear sweatpants all weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I have the same polka dot cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Like this dress very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!!! Great outfits!! Love the polka for sweater one and the striped skirt one! That skirt is awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!