Thursday, April 4, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

Outfit edition

Here are my 3 favourite recent work outfits.

1.
Dress- Hope's
Navy Cardigan- Gap
Nude Pumps- Nine West
I LOVE this dress! It is a tad shorter than I normally like but it is still office appropriate. I am usually freezing in my office so I always need a sweater but I'll be able to wear this dress when it warms up a bit sans sweater since it does have nice sleeves. The elastic waist does take a bit to get used to but overall I am so happy with this dress.

I had some issues ordering from Hope's as they briefly changed shipping companies and when the package notice arrived it said I owed $20 in brokerage fees. Luckily, Hope's was amazing to deal with and they covered the fees so shipping was absolutely free as advertised. I will definitely order from them again!

2. 
Grey Sweater- Jacob
Purple shirt- F21
Black striped pants- Jacob
Black pumps- Nine West
Necklace- RW&Co.
This outfit consists of old gems from my closet. The purple shirt has the best flutter crepe sleeves but it's far too cold to go without a sweater these days so the cuteness has to be covered up. This isn't an exciting outfit but it's comfortable which is why it's a favourite.

3.
Rosette Shirt- Joe (old)
Black Cardigan- Old Navy
Green Skirt- Joe
I love the pop of colour this green skirt gives. It is made of a heavier fabric so it won't be good once it starts to warm up but it's a great winter skirt. I think it would pair well with dark tights and some tall boots. 

As you can tell- I wear a lot of cardigans! I am cold all.the.time, especially in the summer when the the AC is blasting.

10 comments:

  1. Love all of your outfits especially that green skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! The green skirt is awesome and your Hopes dress looks amazing on you!! Good choice! It will be awesome for spring!! Looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, does not help that I have been trying avoid ordering from the site. Love so much on there!
    I wear cardigans all the time too, our office is so cold as well.
    I need to wear more skirts I barely did last summer for some reason. But I cannot wait to wear all my dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your chevron dress!! So cute! Definitely going to check out the website now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I super love that dress!! I really need to update my wardrobe, especially for when I go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green skirt is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress from Hope's! I still haven't gotten around to ordering from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in love with that first dress! you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love that chevron dress!! It definitely flatters you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress, wish they made it in tall sizes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!