Tuesday, April 23, 2013

~Tuesday Thrills~

After a rough few days, there are a few things I am thrilled about:

- that Audrey is finally starting to feel better. Yay for a day without having to do 5 loads of laundry!

- that Spring may finally have sprung around these parts. Audrey and I went for a 3K run after work yesterday afternoon- I wore capris and a long sleeve shirt. No jacket! It was gorgeous out!
Reading while running
Just checkin' our pace!
- that there has been so much baby news lately!!

- that we are busy planning our Girls Road Trip to Vancouver for SeaWheeze Half in August. Get ready for CHRR to take over the city!!

- that I have an awesome husband!

What are you thrilled about this Tuesday?

9 comments:

  1. taking both pups to the park today to see how they play in the open! (and I think reg has an eye infection. boo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much baby news lately?

    I'm loving this nice weather! Glad Audrey is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of the Sea Wheeze race! I hope to get to Victoria in fall of 2014 for their marathon :) Glad your little girl is feeling better! I know yesterday was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that Audrey is feeling better! Wish I could do the see wheeze half. You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled you guys are coming to Vancouver! That and I had a donut this weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad audrey is feeling better!! and yeah for spring weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh baby puke and poop sounds awful. We have been really lucky so far and I think Zoey has only puked twice. Once was in the car seat though and that was pretty gross. The weather is getting so nice! yay! Glad you're having a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Future runner on your hands, already checking her pace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that Audrey is feeling better :)
    Did you guys decide where you are staying in Vancouver?
    I am so happy it is nice out again. I'm almost done my yoga challenge and ready to start running again

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!