Friday, May 17, 2013

~Haute Fashion~

Some fashion for you on this lovely Friday before the long weekend.
Can you tell I am in a fabulous mood? :)

Paisley & Plum
Purple jeans- Old Navy
Black & White Paisley shirt- Old Navy
Black blazer- Jacob
Black flats- Aldo
Necklace- RW& Co
Modern Little House on the Prairie
Dress- Winners
Fuchsia Cardigan- Old Navy
Nude pumps- Nine West
Necklace- RW& Co 
I saw this dress while browsing at Winners and HAD to have it. I seem to be having great luck there lately! It has the cutest fluttery sleeves but since my office is freezing I have to cover them up. It is so comfortable and light.

 Vibrant & Professional
Black dress- United Colors of Benneton
Purple cardigan- Old Navy
Black pumps- Nine West
Pearl  earrings & necklace- gift from Bestie
Pearl ring- gift from hubby
 I had a client event to attend and this dress is perfect. Comfortable, yet professional. This sweater is much more purple and vibrant in person- iPhone bathroom shots do not give it justice!

Fireworks
Cardigan- Old Navy (old)
Blue tank- Jacob
Black skirt- Banana Republic
Tan wedges- Franco Sarto
This sweater reminds me of fireworks, spring and flowers. I squealed with joy when I pulled it out of my summer clothes bin- totally forgot about it! And my legs could really use some colour...

 Sandals & Cropped Pants
Cardigan- Old Navy
Shirt- Mexx
Cropped pants- Gap
Sandals & Necklace- Banana Republic
First day that I wore sandals to work this year! It was an exciting day for me!

******

Audrey wanted to show off her new shoes!

She likes pink and bows!
(Two different pairs)

Crossing her feet= cutest thing ever!
I think she might be developing a love for shoes like her Mama! We are in trouble!

5 comments:

  1. Love all your outfits! And A's shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little shoes, so so cute!
    That dress is awesome, I love that style. Winners can be really great if you get there the right days.
    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits!!! So professional. Great winners dress and I love the last look!!! Looking good mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that old navy cardigan! I wish they still sold it!!! Soo cute!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that floral dress!! so cute! and audrey's shoes - i love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!