Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lately...


Half way there- I can make it to the weekend.

Via

I've been feeling down the last couple of weeks and I can’t quite shake it. I’m trying so hard to be positive but all these negative thoughts keep invading my head. Get out!

Onto some things that I am happy about right now:

-          Making it to my running clinic last night! I haven’t been in weeks (months?) so I was super happy to have everything align so I could actually attend. It was so great to run with my friends again. Penny pushed me and we did 6K with a 6:00min/km pace which I am happy with. I’m not sure a sub 60 minute 10K is in the books for me this month but I’m getting closer.

-          Target opened in my city yesterday!! Finally! I heard it was quite the zoo and a lot of stuff has been picked over already. I’m going to try to go there tonight and see if I can find anything good. I hope I am not too disappointed.

-          I took out all my spring clothes last weekend now that SPRING has finally joined the party. I still have a few things I’d like to pick up- sandals, summery tops, blazers, and capris/cropped pants.

-          Audrey still loves her new day home! She didn’t want to leave yesterday which is a good sign, even if I felt a bit shunned!

-          Looking forward to my 2nd Mother’s Day this weekend. I love being a mom!

-          Figuring out vacation plans for the year, even if hubby and I can’t agree on when, and where. 



What are you happy about lately?

Any plans for Mother's Day?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, I know those ruts. Not fun. But good list of Happys! You will love Target, it was surprisingly good but picked over yes. SO glad Audrey loves her new day home!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! It is pretty overwhelming to be at work and parent at the same time.

    Zero plans for Mother's Day - unless there are some surprise plans, but I highly doubt that. I will probably be spending the day doing laundry - woooo :-)

    I'm happy that winter seems to be finally gone! However, this week it seems we just skipped spring and went straight to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Target is not too picked over! That is great she likes her new day home, I know that can be so stressful to find a good one they (and you) like.
    We are going for brunch Sunday with my family but that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are feeling down lately. Being positive helps! Hang in there! Have fun going to Target. That always puts me in a better mood!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you find good things at target!! that always makes me happier when i'm in a bad mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so true, the weekends never come soon enough! And have fun at Target! It's practically my favorite store ever! Just found your blog, it is so cute! Can't wait to see what else you guys are up to :) Have a great weekend!!

    xoxo Jamie
    www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!