Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scotiabank Jugo Juice 10K Official Race Photos 2013

The official race pictures from Sunday's race are up.

(Thanks Cori!)

I'm pleasantly surprised by how most of these pictures turned out. Cori was great at pointing out the photographers and making sure we were in a good position for ideal shots.

None of my pictures show Cori, but most of Cori's pictures show me trailing behind her!

Around 7K and looking better than I feel!


Back in Stampede Park, around 9K-ish- totally oblivious.




Smiling even though I felt like dying!


Finishing chute- sprinting aka trying to catch up to Cori!



Horrible finishing photo- I actually do look attached to Cori's hip! No wonder we had the same chip time!

Yay! We did it!
Some decent posed shots post-finish. 



So overall not bad for race photos. Still debating on whether or not I will actually choke up the big bucks for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!