Thursday, May 16, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

1. This week is flyin' by! The long weekend can't come soon enough. We don't have any plans other than a massage I have booked on Saturday. I don't even care that it is supposed to rain most of the time.
Maybe have a couple of these...
2. I had a work event last night so I didn't get home until just before Audrey's bed time. I missed her so much. She has learned a couple new tricks- she puts her finger to her lips and says "Shhhhh." They must do that at the day home since we have never done that to her. It was pretty funny the first time I saw her do that. As I was putting her to bed last night, my heart swelled when she started blowing kisses back at me. Oh, my heart almost burst with love! You are growing so fast my sweet girl!

"What, Mom?"
Just putting my blocks away
Lulu bags= cheap toys
3. The tulips are blooming!! We planted these in the fall and they are popping up like crazy now! We also have lettuce and garlic coming up. Yay for fresh garden greens!

Any plans for the long weekend?

What's your favourite cider or drink?

5 comments:

  1. YAY for tulips!!! That must mean spring is here!! Awe I love all of Audrey's new tricks! SO cute. That drinks sounds very yummy and refreshing!! I hope you have an awesome long weekend and great massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero plans for the long weekend other than doing some Race Weekend Prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope our tulips come up soon!! how cute that she was blowing you kisses and learned to shhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll! I love those lulu bags. I use mine for everything! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!