Friday, July 26, 2013

~A whole lotta nothing~

It's been a pretty uneventful week, which is good on one hand but means there is nothing exciting to share.

It's Friday and that's about the most exciting thing that's happened all week!

We won't even discuss the horrible tantrum Audrey decided to pull yesterday when we tried to leave the day home. Left me exhausted, defeated, near-tears and ready for a big ol' drink. And cheesecake.

Only 15 days till SeaWheeze!! Which means only 5 more working days till I'm on vacation! That's worthy of mentioning- if not shouting from the rooftops!

Training is going well. Still struggling to get my workouts in each night, especially now that Audrey's bedtime has moved up to 7:45-8pm. I really have to force myself at 8pm when really I should be winding down for the night. Once I am on vacation I'll be able to fit my workouts in during the day which will be way better.

The weather forecast for this weekend isn't so great but I'm kinda ok with that since I have lots of indoor stuff to do, other than my 18K run. Please don't rain Sunday morning!

Here is a cute picture of Audrey-

"When life gives you lemons, eat 'em!"
She's a lemon fan like her Daddy!

I only took a couple outfit pictures this week. Nothing super exciting but it seems people enjoy seeing them!

Blue dots
Dress- Joe
Cardigan- BR
Lavender & Grey
Cardigan, shirt, skirt- Jacob
Twins
Cardigan & shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Walmart
I called this outfit 'Twins' because my co-worker is wearing almost the exact same thing, except that her shirt is polka dotted. We laughed pretty hard at our matching. Thankfully we don't have any meetings together today!

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, tantrums do not sound like fun! Did she just not want to leave the day home? Five more working days for me too...can't wait! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had wine and ice cream!! :) Those outfits are awesome!! Always looking good!! YAY for the last week before holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stage where they know what they want, but either can't communicate it or can't have it can be so frustrating!

    I love the lemon picture. I have one with my son and a lemon and his face isn't nearly as pleased...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!