Thursday, July 4, 2013

~ Three Things Thursday ~

Thankful Edition

1. I'm thankful- it's a short work week!  This week has gone by so fast which means sleeping in is only 2 days away.

2. I'm thankful- the weather has returned to cooler temperatures and I was able to get a run in after work yesterday. It was nice to get it over and done with before dinner since my mother-in-law had picked up Audrey from the day home.

3. I'm thankful- that this little girl has been sleeping better lately. I sure hope I haven't jinxed myself but I think we have turned a corner with sleep and things are looking up. I sure hope this trend continues.



What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. Yes this weather is perfect! Hot but not crazy like Tuesday!! LOVE it. Awe Audrey sleeping is SO cute. :) YAY for short weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thankful for the weather cooling off a little bit! I like the heat but I also like to sleep :)And it's a little more bearable to run when it's not so hot out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also thankful for cooler weather, I love heat but 35 is silly!
    I am glad Audrey is sleeping better for you, I hope it continues. I LOVE short work weeks, one day extra makes all the difference. I am hoping that after baby I can go back 4 days a week or maybe at least work form home Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so glad that the heat has gone away! Last night was much better to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest picture of Audrey sleeping! I'm also thankful the weather is a tad cooler. So much more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Tuesday was killer hot! Yesterday was perfect. I hope we get more days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful work is letting us dress western (or just jeans for me) for all of Stampede. Even though I only work partial weeks it will still be a nice change in wardrobe. And I am thankful that hubby thought of what to make for dinner tonight cause I was drawing a complete blank! Probably not the healthiest (hot dogs and fries), but fast and Skye gobbled it up! I call that success.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!