Monday, August 26, 2013

~ Seven ~

Happy 7th Anniversary to my hubby!!



It's been seven wonderful years, with many blessings, a few trials, more laughs than we can count and a lot of love.

That day was the beginning of many magical adventures we have embarked on together. It is one of my most favourite days that I will cherish forever.







I knew I married an amazing man that day and over the years he has exceeded my already high expectations. Every day he blows me away with his hard work, dedication to his family, his selflessness, ambition and how he chose me. I'm so lucky!

I love you!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and congratulations on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy annivesary! what a beautiful bride you were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly! I hadn't realized you guys were fresh out of the wedding ceremony when we met. Congrats and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!!! I also had red roses, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe happy Anniversary!!! Such great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!