Thursday, August 29, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

1. After 9 months of owning my amazing iPhone, I finally found a new case that I love for it!! I searched online but could never find anything that I really liked. It's super girly and I love it! The only thing I don't like is that the white is going to get dirty over time, since it's a silicone cover, but that will just be a good excuse to get another one I think!

I also got a new screen protector. Holy wow, did it ever make a difference! My previous one was so dirty that pictures looked horrible on it. I thought maybe it was just the difference between the 4S and 5 (which hubby has) but once I got the new protector I was amazed at how much sharper the pictures are (either the ones that I take or the ones that I'm viewing on the phone).



2. After too many exhausting and disappointing toddler shoe shopping trips, I decided to order some shoes for Audrey online. I have ordered from Tiny Soles before and they have excellent service, free shipping over $20 and a good selection of well made shoes. I'm still cheap though and all the shoes that I wanted for her were sold out of her size. I couldn't find anything that I liked that I wanted to pay full price for so I finally settled on this pair. Fingers crossed they fit!!
See Kai Run- Adalynn Berry
Thanks to everyone that gave me local shopping tips. Next time I will check out those places rather than running around to every other children's store in the city. Or I will just order online again!

3. I'm currently solo parenting right now as hubby is on a work fishing trip. Holy exhausting! The first night was awful, with Audrey up multiple times. I don't think she was feeling well since that was out of character even for her. She was super happy when she first woke up in the morning which was sweet.

Thankfully the grandparents are helping out so I don't have to go to work late too many days this week! Which also means that I will get a good night of sleep! It will certainly be weird being at home alone at night for the first time in 18 months!! I will admit that I will miss her immensely even if the break will be wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. See Kai Run shoes are awesome...my girls have had so many pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!! I always have way more luck online shopping with anything. Even when the actual box stores are in town I would rather shop online since usually the selection is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay for Grandparents. When Henry was 15 months I went to my Best Friend's Bachelorette weekend at her cottage. I thought I would miss Henry like crazy and not sleep well because I missed him. WRONG. Yes I did miss him during the day but at night I slept so soundly. It was the best sleep I've had in the last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What iphone do you have? I shattered my screen tonight, so have to get a new one sooner than I hoped :( And super cute shoes Miss Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your case! And her shoes!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!