Friday, August 16, 2013

Vacation is Over :(

I'm back and not loving it.

I can't stop laughing at this!


We had such a great vacation with lots of relaxing, playing, a bit too much driving, so many laughs and lots of sleeping in. The weather in BC was fantastic and I even managed to tan this pale body!

Hiking with the drama queen

Decorating our ride

Vancouver is gorgeous

SeaWheeze 2013 finisher!

I've been back from my road trip to Vancouver for the half marathon for a few days now. I'm still trying to catch up on laundry, cleaning, parenting duties, work (wow did it ever pile up while I was away!), and sleep. I'm working on my recaps when I get some spare time but that's pretty  rare as I try to catch up on everything else.

I have so many great stories of our adventures! I can't wait to share it all!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun at Seawheeze! We were so close yet so far from each other. Maybe next year we can meet up at a race :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great trip!! I so wish we had time to head to BC while we were out your way!! But I think we will fly when we go there!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!!

    Can't wait to read your recap

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!