Wednesday, September 25, 2013

~Baby N #2: 19 Weeks~

How big is Baby N?

Mango
Baby is working on developing his/her five senses. The protective greasy, white coating on the skin, vernix caseosa is also developing. 

What I'm Wearing?
Comfy maternity clothes. I found a pair of slim/skinny black dress pants that I'm still deciding if I like. I need to do a better job of figuring out what I am wearing each day since I am spending too much time staring in my closet each morning, looking for something that fits. I'll pick an outfit ahead of time but then realize that the shirt is too big, or I can't find the right tank top to wear underneath, or the pants need ironing and I don't have time!

Aversions or Cravings?
I had a wicked craving for Nachos or Doritos the other night when I went to bed. I resisted the urge since I was more tired than hungry.

How I'm feeling?
Overall I feel almost back to normal energy wise. My body definitely hurts a little more after a long run, especially my pelvis. My bladder is getting to be quite annoying but that's to be expected. I seem to be struggling more emotionally which I didn't deal with at all last time.

Movement?
Starting to feel more movement. It's still pretty subtle but definitely there. The baby was kicking lots when the midwife tried to hear the heartbeat at our appointment last week. 

Sleep?
No issues lately, other than a nightly pee break. I took a couple needed naps on the weekend. I'm trying to get to bed earlier. I returned the snoogle since I think it will be unnecessary. I managed fine without it last time.

Workouts? 
#5- Prenatal yoga class, 2x 25 minute treadmill run, 18K run, prenatal yoga DVD.

What I'm Excited for? 
Seeing the baby at the ultrasound today! Working on the nursery soon. Feeling more kicks.

What I Miss? 
The usual- clothes, my body, tough workouts and maybe wine.

Highlights?
Running 18K while 18 weeks pregnant! My pelvis didn't really appreciate it but I'm so happy that I've been able to keep up the distance- albeit slow- while this far along.


Baby Purchases & Projects?
So far nothing. Still gathering nursery ideas and maybe once we know the gender I will buy a few things. Need to get that hutch done so we can move on to the next project! There is a lot less to research and buy this time around so I'm not feeling the rush. That being said, I want to do stuff while I have the energy since T3 can be exhausting and with a busy toddler, and Christmas I know time is going to fly.

Weekly Belly Pic


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy today!!! It will be so great! I LOVED ultrasounds!! You looks great!! Plan your workouts on sundays, it is the best thing I did especially when pregnant! Then you have choices but you know all outfits are ready to go and will fit. I usually plan 6 each Sunday. Glad you are feeling well - so excited to hear your news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your ultrasound!! Hope it went well!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! I so want a plate of nachos now! Lol! With a side of milk!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!