Thursday, September 5, 2013

~ Déjà Vu ~

Do you ever get the feeling that what you are currently experiencing you have experienced before, known as 'déjà vu?'

I get that feeling all the time, whether I have been through the experience before or not. It's the craziest sensation, especially if you know for sure that you have not experienced it before.

Often I will meet someone and I could have sworn I've met them before; or a conversation I'm having is eerily familiar although I know there is no way I've had it before; or I'll be on a run where it feels as though I've been on that exact run, not just the route, but how I'm feeling, the conversations with the other runners, the weather, etc.

My current 'déjà vu' is in fact one I have experienced before:






Surprise!!!!


So why does this feel like 'déjà vu'? I have the exact same due date that I had with Audrey, 2 years prior!! February 19, 2014 versus February 19, 2012. 

While it hasn't been the exact same pregnancy, the timing is the same so I am really living an experience that I have been through before.

We were lucky enough to book Whitney for a last minute 'announcement' shoot. We are thrilled to be able to share our news and get a few great family photos. Whitney, as always, was wonderful to deal with and totally worked her magic to get these great shots.














So that's the big news around here!


I'll be sharing more details and updates along the way.


17 comments:

  1. AHH!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!
    Love those photos. I wish I had done a professional announcement.
    Love that your due date is the exact same, crazy.
    And you ran the Sea Wheeze in the first trimester too, that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! These are amazing photos!

    And just to throw it out there...the whole deja vu of feeling like you've met someone before...I hate that. I am always seeing/meeting people and rack my brain for days trying to figure out where I've met them before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic news! Congratulations :)
    Crazy that you have the same due date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!! LOVE these photos and the reason behind them SO much!! I cannot believe you have the same due date! Meant to be. :) AND we will be on mat leave together for a while - just realized this!!! YAY so excited. Congrats again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Congrats!! Here I was think cute picture then I read you were pregnant!! Sooo exciting!! Just a few weeks before me!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again to you and J! I love how Audrey looks like she is loving crawling in the dirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEE!! (((HUGS))) Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! This is so exciting! Whitney did an amazing job with the photos! YAY, so excited for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Beautiful photos...I hope you have a safe and healthy pregnancy. Kind of crazy that it is exactly the same due date.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHH EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

    So happy for you and your family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!! How exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you all! How fun for Audrey to have a sibling to teach and terrorize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!! what adorable pictures! how crazy you have the same due date! :) so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo!!! So exciting!! Congrats Nicole :) The pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! That's super exciting! What's the big occasion in may that gets your guys so lucky? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so wonderful! And how funny that your due date is the same! What are the chances!? Congrats to you and your family Nicole! Hey wait a sec, did you know you were pregnant in Vancouver? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg congratulations!!! How exciting. That is so nuts your due date is the exact same! So cute

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!