Friday, September 13, 2013

~ Favourite Day & Some Fashion ~

Yay it's Friday! It's also Friday the 13th! 
I'm not superstitious so that doesn't really mean much to me.

We have a busy and fun weekend ahead.
Lots of family time, some projects to start and some friends to visit.
Best kind of weekend!

My outfits have been boring as of late since fewer and fewer things fit as the bump slowly grows. For the longest time I was trying my best to keep it under wraps, which in my opinion only made me look fatter so I wasn't posting those outfits on the internet.

I'm still in the in-between stage where regular clothes are too small and maternity clothes are too big. Add the fact that it's still summer here and most of my maternity clothes are fall/winter, my options are limited. I tried to buy some summer maternity clothes last month but the fall collection was already out and the summer options were very limited.

So this is the best I could come up with.

Herringbone and Glass
Dress & belt- Jacob
Cardigan- H&M
Necklace- Handmade glass- gift
 I definitely think I look pregnant in this dress (not maternity). Most of my co-workers don't know I'm pregnant but I think outfits like this will get them talking.

Old Fav
Cardigan & Skirt- Old Navy
Black maternity shirt- Isabella Oliver
Necklace- RW&Co?
 I love this cardigan and wish it was shorter most days. I would wear it way more often I think. It goes perfectly with this outfit since I love the extra length. This is one shirt that I splurged on. It was sickly $$ but it is so soft, fits so well and I plan on wearing it almost every day! I know it doesn't look like anything special in these pictures but it's amazing. From the front I don't look pregnant, with all the rushing but the side view gives me away.

Bump from the side- it's there.
17weeks
Elastic Love
Navy cardigan- Gap
Cream shirt- Joe
Skirt- F21
All non- maternity clothes. Yay for elastic waists! I've had this skirt for years and until this summer had only worn it a couple times. It's definitely been a staple lately.

My New Love
Maternity Dress- Isabella Oliver
Cardigan & scarf- Old Navy

This Isabella Oliver dress is one of my splurges this pregnancy. I regret not buying it last time since the cost & wearability would have been spread over 2 pregnancies. You will be seeing a lot of this dress since it's comfortable, flattering and easy to accessorize. I really want one in each colour!

That's all for now!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Are you superstitious? 

Any big plans for the weekend?


7 comments:

  1. You look great in all these, but I really like the first dress and the last dress. Hope you are feeling well!

    Weekend plans are just to take my 7 year old son to tractor pulls Saturday night. This should be a lot of fun and a great "guys" evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bump is super cute :)It will for sure get your co-workers talking if they don't already know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good!!! You are rocking this mini bump. Good work. I love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old fav outfit and the mat. dress!! super cute!! Your bump is soo cute and looks smaller again this week lol! Mine is smaller as well. crazy bumps! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your outfits this week :) See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just catching up on blogs! (I disappear for September as school starts and takes over my life!!!) CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is amazing! This is a weekend with NO plans, which is so rare! I slept for 12 hours last night. LONG first full week back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute!! I LOVE that striped skirt outfit. almost makes me miss being pregnant. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!