Friday, September 6, 2013

~Friday Loves~

 Oh how I love short work weeks! After another tough week at work I am so ready for a couple days off.

Rather than focus on the negatives of the past week, I'm going to talk about what's going on in my life that I love right now.

1. I'm loving all the love and good wishes I'm being showered with from yesterday's baby announcement. It feels good to be open about it now and I can finally embrace the fact that we get the opportunity to welcome another child into the world again. How blessed!



2. I'm loving that we booked our vacation to Phoenix in November. I can't wait to have a nice vacation, hopefully with some nice weather, and just a break from every day life. Minus parenting- never a break from that! :) Audrey got a couple new bathing suits to celebrate the upcoming trip!

Pictures from our 2012 trip







I may be a little excited to go back. Also this shows how much Audrey has grown in the last 10 months!

3. I'm loving my new maternity skinny jeans that I splurged on. They are far more than I would ever spend on jeans but they are so comfortable and make me feel so good about my changing body that it's worth it. The good news is that I can convert them to non-maternity jeans when I am done so they will last far longer than 6 months.

4. I'm loving that I was able to spend hours last night with an amazing friend that I rarely get to see. She lives across the country which is way too far for my liking. She is such a positive influence in my life and really knows how to help me deal with difficult problems. She's the best cheerleader. I just wish that distance didn't keep us so far apart.

5. I'm loving my hubby, as always. He knows me so well, says the perfect things to me in most situations, knows how to apologize when needed, stands up for me, encourages me, tells me I am beautiful even when I feel like the farthest thing from beautiful and so appreciates me. I don't know how I got so lucky. He is the most amazing father and Audrey's love for him melts my heart each day.

She loves her Dad... & shoes
6. I'm loving that my nephew is turning 18 tomorrow! Well, actually I'm not loving it since it means I am getting old but it has been such an honour to watch this boy grow from a sweet little boy to a grown man that started University this week! How did that happen???




Happy Weekend All!

4 comments:

  1. YAY for a hot vacay!! Nice. So glad you got those jeans that make you feel good, SO worth it and a must for sure. Love love love that last photo!!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to be thankful for and look forward to! Where did you get your maternity jeans from? I've heard of a couple places that do that...will add the elastic band to a regular pair and then will change them back after you have the baby. Neat idea! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I gotta keep up on reading my blogs better - I missed yesterday's announcement! CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting! I have to head off to run club but as soon as I get home I'm going back to read that post! So wonderful, congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What jeans are those? They sound comfy!!! Such great things to be loving this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!