Thursday, September 12, 2013

~Three Things Thursday~

1. Funny story- every Sunday before the week starts, I check the weather forecast for the week so I can pick Audrey and my outfits. Last Sunday, I never seemed to have my phone handy so I asked hubby what the weather was for the upcoming week. He checked and said it was going to be super hot- 33C all week. I was quite surprised because I had checked only a few days prior and it said the low 20s C but we often have hot Septembers so I didn't question it too much. I proceeded to freak out because I don't have 5 work summer outfits that fit me right now- most of my maternity clothes are fall/winter and few of my summer outfits fit properly.
Later that night, I double checked the weather myself and sure enough it was supposed to be mid 20s all week. I asked hubby what forecast he was checking, maybe Phoenix and he checked his phone and sure enough he was looking at the Phoenix upcoming forecast! Someone is a bit excited for our trip!

It's supposed to be 30C today so he was only mostly wrong!

2. You know what mothers hate? Toys that are comprised of a million pieces! My friend is going to get some serious payback for giving A this bag of 100 blocks for her birthday. I'm partially joking- she enjoys playing with them, but I'm really sick of finding foam blocks all over my house.

What toys do you find annoying?
Stupid foam blocks!

3. I decided to do Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown DVD last night. I really wanted to do a strength training workout but most of my DVDs are an hour long and nobody has time for that at 8pm. I found this DVD and figured it would be a good workout.


Yup, it was!

I don't think I will be doing it too many more times this pregnancy since a few of the moves are not belly friendly and the pace is just a little too fast in some parts. Overall it was a good workout and I'm glad I tried it out again.

5 comments:

  1. That's funny! I wish we had that weather!! I will give you my summer mat stuff for your trip too!
    I love that workout! It's a gooder, I am so ready for real hard workouts - well I have a while yet but I am ready to get back in shape for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to drop temps here today after the crazy storms we got yesterday.. But it's still humid out, so who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's hilarious that you find the toys all over the house. Makes me want to come over and hide random ones in random places on you ;) Haha of course I would never do that though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the picture of Audrey with all the blocks. Too funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have those foam blocks too - they get everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!