Wednesday, October 16, 2013

~Baby N #2: 22 Weeks~

How big is Baby N?

Papaya
Baby is sleeping in cycles now- 12 to 14 hours a day. Hopefully he learns that night time is the right time to sleep by the time he's born!

Weight gain?
Total 10 pounds. I actually surprised it's only that much since I feel like I have gained way more. I'm trying to not stress about how much my body is changing but there are so many things that I don't like. It doesn't help that all I want to eat is junk food.

What I'm Wearing?
I'm mostly wearing maternity clothes, with a few non-maternity things here and there, including the sweats I wore all weekend when working on the hutch! Old race t-shirts definitely come in handy when pregnant and DIYing! I did find a pair of maternity leggings that I think will work, from Target. Third times a charm. Now to find some new black boots!

Aversions or Cravings?
Popcorn! Yum! I had a kernels coupon so I bought cheesy dill. Hubby thought that was a very fitting pregnancy combination!

How I'm feeling?
Other than very busy, I feel good. The belly isn't getting in the way too much, yet. I'm struggling with fitting everything into the week, between work, family responsibilities, spending quality time with Audrey, time with hubby and having a bit of 'me' time. I feel like we do a lot of tag teaming which is great that everyone helps out but also means that we aren't spending time together as the three of us. I only see things getting busier as we get closer to the holidays and really need to start preparing for the new baby.

Movement?
Little kicker! I notice the most movement at night right before I go to sleep. Already this baby has his days and nights mixed up! He also moves a lot when I'm holding Audrey on my lap, while reading stories before nap/bed time. Sibling rivalry starts early!
Sleep?
It's good, except for a rough weekend. Thankfully hubby let me sleep in 2/3 days so I'm a lucky girl!

Workouts?
# 5- Fit in Heels I'm Pregnant, Not Dead workout, 30 minute treadmill run/walk, Pregnant Girl Workout , Prenatal yoga DVD, Denise Austin Prenatal toning DVD (hilarious!). (No prenatal yoga class as hubby was late getting home that night).

What I'm Excited for? 
Our prenatal appointment today and hearing the heartbeat again. Never get tired of hearing it! We will hopefully meet the final midwife on our team. Also, our trip to Phoenix in a few weeks! Looking forward to relaxing, spending time with my lil' family and some warmer weather.

What I Miss? 
The usual stuff! I  missed having wine this weekend, especially since I forgot my sparkling juice at home for both dinners!

Highlights?
Celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. Hard to believe that next year we will have a busy 7 month old (and almost 3 year old)!!

Baby Purchases & Projects?
Lucky baby received a gift from his Auntie! 


Still no progress on the nursery, not until the hutch is done. I've been checking Kijiji for some furniture to refinish and making more lists. Hubby and I went through my Pinterest nursery board and discussed some ideas so we are making progress, even if we haven't actually done anything!

Weekly Belly Pic



And for comparison, with Audrey


3 comments:

  1. Looking good!! That popcorn sounds tasty! I have all my DVDs ready for you. I loved those fit in heels and blond pony tail workouts too. Oh yes I told you the Denise Austin was so funny!! ha I love that he is busy when you read to Audrey! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!! Hope your appointment goes well!! I forgot my sparkling ciders too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max did the whole kicking and swirling around right before bedtime too - but he never really confused night and day when he was born - infact I'm sure he was the easiest baby ever in terms of sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!