Friday, October 18, 2013

~Productive Short Week~

Oh I love short weeks! I'm so excited it's the weekend already! This week just flew by.

It's been a productive week- started my Christmas shopping and finally found Audrey's Halloween costume!
However, I didn't make any more progress on the hutch. I will this weekend though- in between kids events, chores, working out and baking. I don't think I will be sleeping much this weekend!

Onto some outfits from the week. My order from Zulily still hasn't shipped so I hope it arrives before we leave for Phoenix in a few weeks!

"Why yes, I am Pregnant"
Dress- Thyme
Blazer- United Colors of Benetton
Shoes- Nine West
Pearl necklace- Jacob
This dress is an old favourite from the first time around. It's a super stretchy comfy knit dress. It's a bit big right now but it will fit perfectly when my bump is big and large. 

Fall Favourite
Knit infinity scarf- Aldo
Striped cardigan- Target
Boots- Rack Room
If I could just find these boots in black I would be so happy! My goal is to find them when I go to the US next month since that's where I found these lovelies.

Asymmetrical & Floral
Shirt- borrow from my lovely SIL
Black pants- Thyme
Cardigan- Old Navy
My lovely SIL lent me this super nice shirt. I love the asymmetrical neckline as it's different from anything else I own and it's nice to have a change. It's also not purple!

Stretchy Stripes

This skirt is so comfy! Unlike these shoes.

Have a great weekend!! 

Have you started Christmas shopping? 
Are you ready for Halloween?

6 comments:

  1. Love these outfits so much!!! That Target sweater is awesome! Look at that bump grow!
    I am getting jealous of your trip coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started mine a bit, still need to get lots but figure it might be a good couple little outings for me and baby.
    I have no idea what is going to be happening on Halloween! Lol. I have candy to hand out but that is about it for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Nordstrom for the black boots. I got a black pair there, very similar to your brown ones! Good for your for starting your Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last skirt!!! Yay for Christmas shopping!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits! The shirt your SIL lent you is super cute :) What is Audrey going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you! Pregnant and still so cute! Hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!