Wednesday, November 6, 2013

~Baby N#2: 25 Weeks~

How big is Baby N?

Cauliflower
Baby knows which way is up and down, although I think he prefers to be sideways! He is growing more fat and hair. 

And I actually had to double check- I couldn't remember how many weeks I was! I thought 24!

What I'm Wearing?
A lot of Alison's clothes!! :) I went through everything that she lent me, plus my own stash and I will have plenty of outfits for Phoenix! Thanks to a few suggestions I've been wearing my bella band with my leggings. It's still not perfect- I'm now adjusting it because it rides up, but it's better than before!

Aversions or Cravings?
No!! I am not giving in to any more cravings! I don't want to end up with gestational diabetes.

How I'm feeling?
Stressed and overwhelmed but I know 10 days away from the regular chaos will refresh me.
I'm feeling more tired these days but it could just be from the amount of stuff I'm trying to get done to prepare for our trip. 
I've also been getting a lot of Braxton hicks which are uncomfortable/annoying. Running after a toddler is hard work apparently!

Belly button?
So far my belly button is still in. It's getting wider and shallower each week. It never fully popped with Audrey but I wonder if it will this time. 

Movement?
Lots of kicks and rolls. Definitely let's me know when he's awake! He protests when his space is invaded, aka toddler and cat crawling all over the belly. 

Sleep?
Other than Day light Savings creating havoc on the weekend, I'm still having no issues with sleep so I'm grateful for that. I only wake up once for the bathroom although I'm exploding!

Workouts?
# 3- 60 minute prenatal yoga class, 35 minute treadmill walk with increasing incline, prenatal yoga DVD,
It was a really low workout week for me. I was just too busy and too tired. I hate making excuses but this is not the time to push myself.

What I'm Excited for? 
10 days in the sun and warmth of Phoenix!
Baby's first plane ride to Phoenix! I'll be wearing my compression socks to keep the swelling down.
A break from work!

What I Miss? 
I'll definitely miss having a drink while in Phoenix!
I miss being able to bend over without my belly being in the way.
I miss having energy- I feel like everything takes so much effort!

Highlights?
Audrey's first Halloween trick or treating.
Starting a new position at work- 3 days before going on vacation!
Spending time with family.

Baby Purchases & Projects?
My sister-in-law gave me a few baby boy clothes that she received when she had her daughter. 

My best friend also gave me a beautiful Pandora charm to represent the little guy!


W still haven't done anything to tackle the nursery project. We will probably pick out paint once we get back from our vacation. I've been scouring Kijiji for dressers to re-do but I'm also wondering if we should just get the same dresser that we have for Audrey. That's my back up plan!

Weekly Belly Pic



This photo makes my bump look deceptively small!

4 comments:

  1. I just started getting what I think to be Braxton and Hicks contractions! At first I was alarmed with what it could be, and then learned its normal! Phew! I need to get this candy out of my house! I am soo afraid of diabetes.... but cant stop myself - its bad! Luckily its almost gone! I hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! You loo great! I ate whatever I wanted and didn't get GD. You will be fine! :) Enjoy your vacation - you forgot me somehow!?? Cute charm! :) How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That charm is so cute! I am loving that black and white stripped dress. So cute on you!! Have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get these pictures of fetus-sized food? I'm a midwife and would love to have something funky like this to show clients. So much better than the bad line drawings!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!