Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy to be back...

to my comfy bed!!

I could definitely do without the foot of snow or the -20C temperatures. Brrrrr!!

We had a great time in Phoenix, which I will recap hopefully this week. The sun was amazing, we had so much fun visiting with friends and family and the relaxation was just what we all needed!

Now to get on with the craziness that will continue through Christmas and until February!

It's going to take a bit of time for me to get caught up at work and home so the chirping birds around this part will continue for a tad longer.

Until then, here are some things I am missing about our trip, while I shiver in my warm boots, scarf and hat!







4 comments:

  1. Soo happy you are back!! Missed reading your blog while you were gone!! Yuck to all that snow!! Love all the pics - can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! You were supposed to bring back the warm temperatures with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugghh -20?? I am so not ready for that! Those pictures make me want to go somewhere hot NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weather sucks!!! And that pool looks amazing!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!