Sunday, January 26, 2014

An Easy Canvas Prints Review

The lovely Alison put me in contact with the folks at Easy Canvas Prints to do a review for them. I was beyond excited since I loved how her newborn photo of Delainey turned out and I've always wanted to do a canvas print but just never got around to it.

The hardest part of this whole process was deciding on a photo! Finally I decided on one of my favourite family photos that Whitney took last February. I knew it would look perfect on a canvas.

After that, the rest of the process was soooo easy! Just had to decide on size (I went with 8x10 since that's what was included with the review), canvas wrap thickness (I went with 0.75), and upload my picture. You can upload pictures from your computer, Facebook or Instagram.

Once the picture was uploaded, I could edit it slightly to centre the photo if needed and decide if I wanted to wrap the image around the sides, have it be a mirror or a colour.  I chose to wrap since that looked best for this picture.

They offer free shipping in the U.S. but most importantly for me in Canada, shipping was reasonable! It cost less than $7! What a deal! It arrived in a reasonable amount of time too.

The package arrived one evening and Audrey and I couldn't wait to open it up! Once we opened the box, she grabbed it and exclaimed "mine!"



I am thrilled with how it turned out!! The colours are so vibrant.


It looks even better in person.

I'm planning on putting up a gallery wall in the living room one of these days, but this picture is too amazing to not display until I get around to that. For now, it sits perfectly on the hutch in the dining room where I can see it every day!



** I was given a free 8x10 canvas (minus shipping) in exchange for my review.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Love the photo you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out awesome, the colors seem to pop more on canvases!! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. We have always wanted to get floating canvas prints in affordable rates. We were planning on getting into it later this summer and once we do, we will come back to reference your post as it is one of the best that we have seen on the topic! Keep up the great work!

    For custom photo artwork I have used canvasdezign.co.uk and have been very satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!