Tuesday, March 18, 2014

.:Leo's Newborn Photos:.

Leo's newborn photo shoot with Whitney was done when he was 10 days old. He was the perfect angel and slept right through them.

The biggest challenge was, of course, big sister. She's just not the biggest fan of the camera, or wearing what I would like her to wear! We had a battle to get her to wear one of the outfits I picked out for her!

Whitney arrived with her massive amount of props and equipment. She set up while I fed Leo into a deep slumber and hubby entertained Audrey until she was needed.

Whitney and I just chatted the whole time and it was so relaxing (until the part with the toddler...)

As usual, I love what she ended up capturing! So many photos of Leo and his pure newborn sweetness! The genius that Whitney is, even caught a couple Audrey smiles on camera!

I'm not sure how I'm going to pick which ones to frame!

Thanks again Whitney!















Half marathon medals we "earned" together



Sign made by big sister, Auntie L and Uncle C
the night Leo was born















































Love my little family!

6 comments:

  1. Love how they turned out! Every single one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Good luck choosing which ones to frame!! haha! Such amazing keep sakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them so so much!!! They are just so perfect. Love the ones with the 2 kids. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing photos. You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die from the cute. He is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!