Monday, April 7, 2014

~Weekend Recap~

Oh look- it's Monday again! While we are sad to see Daddy go to work, Grandma W has been coming over to visit on Mondays so that makes the end of the weekend a little better.

Friday I went to my first yoga class since Leo was born! It felt amazing to get out of the house and do something just for me. It was 'yin' style so it was quite relaxing and just what I needed. I can't wait for next week!

Hubby had a 'fun' time putting the little ones to bed while I was gone. They both needed his attention at the same time; now he sees what I deal with on a daily basis! He manged through and both were asleep in bed when I got home.

Saturday was supposed to be spring-like so we went to the Zoo with a friend and her son, who is 4 months younger than Audrey. They had a blast together. We even ran into Whitney and her family! The Zoo was a busy place which was nice to see. The elephants are leaving in a couple weeks so I think that, along with the gorgeous weather is prompting a lot of visitors. 
Bye bye elephants! :(

The snow leopard was actually out in the open!
Toddlers playing in the puddles.
Playground fun.
Holding hands.

Hubby and Audrey napped in the afternoon so Leo and I hung out. He also had a nap but I just watched Downton Abbey. Addicted!!

Sunday was a total lazy day which was fine with me! Hubby and Audrey went for a run in the morning. Leo and I stayed in bed until 9:30am! Hubby did the grocery shopping while I did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred while Leo napped and Audrey had quiet time in her room since she refused to nap!  


Leo turned two months old! Crazy!! He looks so big and not like a newborn anymore!! Wahhhhh! 



Clearly I play the part of photographer these days! Must get hubby to take more pictures of me with the little ones.

We have a busy week coming up which I am looking forward to. I just hope the toddler cooperates! :) 

8 comments:

  1. So sad about the elephants :(
    You got some great workouts in, yay!!
    Leo is looking so grown up and adorable. Loved his announcement card :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 months!!! That's crazy! I know Noah will be 2 months Sunday, but still... And yes, he does look big, but soo cute!!! I mailed your gift today! Now I'm worried it won't fit!! I hope it gets there fast!! Lol!
    I heard a lot if people liking downtown Abby - isn't it an old world show or am I thinking of something else!
    I see soo many typos but can't go up to fix them or else I gave to back space my way there or it won't jet me type more... Soo frustrating for both you and I, because you have to decipher it lol!
    Sounds like an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo does look so big in that photo! Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad you got at least 1 sleep in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Toronto elephants are leaving too? Max loves elephants!

    Leo is 2 months already -whoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! Where did you go for your yoga class? And Leo is totally looking grown up and not so newborn anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to yoga! Where did you go? Perfect day for the zoo!! So sad we are losing our elephants!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sounds like a great weekend! it seems like you and your hubby have such a great balance of sharing taking care of the kids but also having alone time when you need it. I hope we can achieve a similar balance when we start a family one day!

    Don't you just LOVE yin classes? I did one last night and we did lots of forward folding poses with our head resting on a bolster or block and I fell asleep in a couple of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great weekend! Glad you got some you time and your workouts in!! Love the zoo pictures, and Leo is looking like such the little man!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!