Monday, April 14, 2014

~Weekend Recap~

I didn't think I had time to write this short post but I'm currently stuck to the rocking chair trying to put Leo to sleep so I found some time!

Friday night I went to yoga again in the evening. There was a sub so the class was more of a power yoga session than the previous week's yin session. While it was nice to have a bit more of a workout, I think I hurt my back doing so many sun salutations, especially with my weak core. Have to take it easy now. 

Saturday we headed to Spruce Meadows for the Garden Show aka chase Audrey around everywhere! She had fun making a bird seed cake and carrying around balloons. 

We didn't do too much the rest of the day- just hung out. 

On Sunday we walked to the Farmers Market which is just down the road. The weather was so nice, although a bit cool. Happy to have the sun out though. 

Again, we didn't do too much the rest of the day. Just chores, meal planning and grocery shopping. We Face Timed with 2 sets of Grandparents so that was nice. I did yoga while Audrey and hubby napped. Leo watched from his bouncy chair and then fell asleep. 

Hubby made some delicious homemade pizza for dinner. He made lots so we will be enjoying it for lunch a few times this week. 

After the babes went to bed, I enjoyed a nice glass of wine, some Girl Guide cookies and Downton Anney. I might never get back into shape but they were so good!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds Like a fun weekend! Love all the activities you are able to do with A!! We don't have that many around us, I would have to drive to bigger centres. Looks like she enjoys it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out to yoga! I need to get back to yoga without A, hopefully some evenings this summer in between half training for the two races I am doing.
    I am jealous you markets are open! I need to get to the city to go to one. We always go to Edmonton, how are the Calgary ones... (my question mark does this É lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend! That sucks that yoga hurt your back though!! Have you ever done Pilates? I've recently started doing some pilates at home (usually just 10 minute YouTube videos) in an attempt to strengthen my core more!

    I'm so jealous you are walking distance to the farmers market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love girl guide cookies! Somehow I missed them this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!