Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happiest of Mother's Days!

To the most wonderful mother!



I never really understood how hard, yet fulfilling this 'job' is until I experienced it for myself. I never really knew how much my own mother loved me until I felt that love for my own babies.

So thank you to my mother for all that she has done. She has done her very best to ensure her children have wonderful lives.

Thank you to my amazing mother-in-law for raising such a great son! I'm lucky to have such a great mother-in-law that is so helpful, generous and loving!





Of course, thank you to my babies for making me a mother! Dream job!





Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and mamas-to-be!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! Glad you had a great day! You are an inspiring Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!! Glad you had a great Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!