Thursday, May 15, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

We've had a busy week so far!

1. On Monday, we went for a nice long walk with Alison, Delainey and Cruz. The weather has finally become spring like around here so it was nice to be outside. It was a lovely walk, minus the coyote encounter and Audrey having a fall (she's fine). We stopped at a playground for Audrey to play at.
Delainey and Leo

Hard to get a picture of all three!

2. We went to the Zoo, on Tuesday, with a friend from my prenatal group with Audrey. Her little girl is 3 weeks older than Audrey and we used to get together often during my first maternity leave. We hadn't seen each other since I went back to work when Audrey was a year old so it was lots of fun to get the girls together again! She is expecting her 2nd child now.

Audrey and Maddie at 6 months old at the Zoo

Audrey, Maddie and Stella

Audrey and Maddie- 2 years old

3. Leo had his vaccination appointment yesterday. Turns out my home measurements last week were totally off- he weighs 12 lbs, 1.5 oz and is 23.75 inches long. He's in the 25th percentile. He was sleeping before he got shots so he was less than impressed when he got them. I was much better this time though and didn't bawl my eyes out like I did for Audrey's first shots.

Baby legs are great for shots!

I was hoping that he would be super sleepy from the shots but alas he just cat napped all day long. Thankfully he was pretty content to just hang out while I got my hair done- last time before my hairdresser of 10 years moves away :( He was a bit cranky in the evening. He slept well at night!

Sleepy 


It seems our nice weather has left us just in time for the long weekend :( Back to indoor activities. 

6 comments:

  1. I can't get over how beautiful Audrey is.

    That's awesome you can take Leo to the hairdresser with you. I wouldn't have ever attempted it, I'm sure it would have been a disaster for me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another coyote? geeze louise!! Love that you guys get together and I love the pics of the kids!!

    The zoo sounds fun!!

    Poor Leo!! Glad he tolerated it not too badly. I dread the next set! Poor Noah doesn't tolerate them well!

    Love your hair!! Hopefully you find someone else you like soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hair, it looks awesome!

    I'm taking my little guy to the zoo this weekend--excited to see if he enjoys it!

    PS I totally bawled at his first shots as well! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you and Alison got out for a walk, but crazy - coyotes?!
    A's shots never bothered me for some reason, totally thought they would but nope. Leo is getting so big! Crazy how fast they grow. It amazes me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair!!!
    So fun to have these friends they can grow up with, love them at the zoo!! So cute!!
    Good work not crying mama!! I hate shots! I just hate that they have no idea whats coming!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fun that you were able to get out for a walk with Alison and the kids :) I second Alison...I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!