Thursday, May 22, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

1. A long weekend sure makes the week go by fast! My dad is coming tomorrow so I've been busy preparing for his visit. I can't wait to see him and for him to meet Leo!! We have a few things planned- going to the mountains, family dinner and maybe the zoo if the weather is nice.

2. Leo and I had a super fun day yesterday meeting Miss Avery and seeing Delainey again and of course, their wonderful mothers, Lindsey and Alison! It's so neat to see how much the babies have grown! Leo looks like a tank beside those two tiny girls!!




We had a nice lunch and a gorgeous walk in the hot sun! I may have gotten a small burn! Oops!! Time to pull out the sunscreen. 

3.  I'm so sore!! I've been working out pretty hard between T25 which I started last week and running. I did my first outdoor run this year on Tuesday. It was a nice evening with a sun shower. I turned the corner and there was a beautiful rainbow. You don't get that on the treadmill!

I really have to take it easy since I'm feeling twinges that I shouldn't and I certainly do not want to end up injured! I'm going for an adjustment tomorrow and hopefully that will fix any misalignments that I'm sure I have. It will be hard to keep up my workouts with guests so I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself. I'm afraid to get out of my routine though and I genuinely enjoy each day's workout. 


7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous visit with your dad! And love that you girls were able to get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you and meet Leo! He is such a good and chill little boy! I swear it is the little girls that are more demanding lol, or at least Avery is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great day! Love our dates. Good work on the workouts, your body will get used to the change but I hope you stop feeling any twinges soon. Enjoy your visit with your Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you girls all got together with the babies!! Leo is quite the ladies man haha.
    Is your Dad staying with you? I think you may have told me this... You guys will have fun!! How long is he down for again?
    Good for you for exercising... I am failing big time over here, aside from walking, but lets face it, it doesn't quite cut it! I am going to come up with a game plan and get on it - no excuses!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on blogs, and I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! I remember when Audrey was that little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww love the pictures of all the babies. So cute!! Hope your twinges aren't anything too serious. I've heard so many good things about T25, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little guy! So glad you're enjoying T25, it's going to be my comeback plan! My husband was in the original test group for it and we can both (BRIEFLY) be seen on the infomercial ;-) I'm excited to get back at it, my activity has slowed significantly in the past two weeks!!! Hope the alignment does the trick.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!