Thursday, May 29, 2014

~Three Things Thursday~

1. My Dad is back home now :( We had an amazing visit and I'm so thrilled he was able to meet Leo and see Audrey again. She absolutely adored him!! We went to Banff, the Zoo, had dinner with the rest of my family, and just spent time together. We even introduced him to Menchies! He was so helpful with Audrey and she was pretty sad to see him go. Hopefully we can see each other much sooner- 2 years is way too long between visits!




Relaxing in the shade
At the top of Sulphur Mountain



Watching the Tigers get fed at the Zoo


2. As I suspected, I didn't get a single workout in while my Dad was in town, other than a fair amount of walking a couple days. I decided to not worry about it and just get back on track once Dad had left. While I was itching to workout, it was nice to not have to try and fit it in each day.

I did attempt to workout yesterday after he left but naps were not being had so I quit my run 15 minutes in and went back to it after they went to bed. Hopefully we can all get back to our routine ASAP!! Only 40-ish days left until my first post-Leo 5K and I'm not feeling ready at all!

3. Um, how is it almost June? May flew by impossibly quick. I have a feeling the rest of the summer will be gone before we know it. I'm not very happy about this. I guess we better start planning our summer holidays!


5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good visit with your Dad. I love that Audrey loved having him around. Hope you guys can see him again soon. Looks like you guys were busy. I have a few 5ks coming up too and I need to get back into running. I will admit I don't love it... but now that I have the running stroller I try and run our afternoon walk every 2nd day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good visit with your Dad! What 5km are you doing? If you told me before sorry, I feel like you might have but I have the worst memory these days!
    I agree - how is it June already?!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! You are looking really skinny lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm glad you had a good visit with your dad! I know how you feel about not having family close by!

    Your photos are making me excited for tomorrow--we're heading to the zoo before the Calgary race Sunday.

    Which 5K are you doing?

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great time with your Dad!! Maybe you will come here next visit!! Lol! Sounds like your days were jam packed with fun! You are going to have to tell me some must visit spots while we are there!! I plan on going to lake Louise as we didn't go last time!
    Leo looks like he is growing!!! Love the pic of the two of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!